When you are lounging around in your free time, what is it you enjoy doing?
I said "free time"!
Give me a minute.
*Wipes tears from eyes.*
That is some funny stuff.
But seriously, when you have some, what do you like to do in your free time? If the answer is read books, you are in luck!
Where are you going?!
These book recommendations are from ALL genres, not just my favorite YA dystopia. There is bound to be something you would enjoy.
There are about 270 books on my "to read" list on Goodreads. "Hello, my name is Michelle and I'm a readaholic."
But there are probably only a couple dozen that I am super excited about. I'm talking "open the refrigerator to find the last piece of your favorite cake in there when you thought it was gone" excited.
Some of these are books coming out this year and others are already published but I haven't read yet. These books, I am most looking forward to reading this year.
So, without further ado, here is a list of my most anticipated books of 2014.
1. Ignite Me (Shatter Me Series #3) by Tahereh Mafi
2. Three (Article 5 #3) by Kristin Simmons
3. Bossypants by Tina Fey
4. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown
5. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
6. Be With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout
7. Mortal Beauty by Ann Aguirre
8. Fates by Lanie Bross
9. The Falconer by Elizabeth May
10. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
11. Tangled Souls by Jana Oliver
12. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
13. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
14. Survivor Roundup by Angela Scott
15. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
16. The Beautiful and The Cursed by Page Morgan
17. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
18. Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield
19. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
20. The Lonesome Young by Lucy Connors
21. Panic by Lauren Oliver
Are there some books listed here that you have read? What did you think of them? Which books are you looking forward to reading this year?