Well, let me tell you!
There is never a perfect time to have kids.
There is always going to be something you wish you had or something you wish you did or something you wish you had more of.
If people waited until the perfect time, as a species, we would die out.
There are some signs that will let you know that you are ready to be a parent.
7 Signs That You're Ready To Be A Parent
7. Your social life ends at 8pm.
6. You don't mind being covered in food or other people's bodily fluids.
5. You admire Hurricane Sandy's decoration skills and think you may redo your home in this decor.
4. You feel a certain kinship with those people featured on Hoarders.
3. You consider Barney, the Wiggles and Dora "just good television".
2. You think "dressing up" consists of brushing your teeth AND putting on deodorant.
1. You believe sleep is overrated and are comfortable with 4 hours of sleep a night.
So, if you are experiencing some of these signs then congratulations! You are ready to be a parent! (That or you are a bit crazy.)
Wait a minute... Crazy? Parents? They just might be the same thing....